Thursday, February 26, 2009

Catch up post number one

I have had a year or more with very few entries before I started back up at the beginning of this year, so every now and then I'm going to put in a catch up post that just has pictures of things that I've made over the past yr or so.

These ones are all from this summer, so not very long ago - probably from about October onwards.


This is for the baby - 5 month old. I love this dress on her. Fabric is by Sandi Henderson (Michael Miller), as is a lot of the fabric for the following clothes.


These pants are for the 21 month old.


They look gorgeous with this top.


I made two of these dresses - one for the 21 month old and one for the 5 month old.


These little tops, which I made two of, are to go under the above dress in cooler weather. The dress looks good with the top underneath.


And although it doesn't really show the effect, here is the dress with the top underneath.




I made this handbag for myself - just from some quilting fabric that I had leftover from something else ages ago. Still haven't gotten around to making myself a bag in really good fabric, but I like this one enough to use it almost all of the time.


This dress is for my 5 month old. It's made out of a cute Japanese fabric. The pattern is from Ottobre.



This is the back of the dress.


No comments:

Post a Comment