Monday, January 12, 2009

A nappy to test

Once again, I haven't been able to get a huge amount of sewing done today - only one nappy. I had hoped to get the nappy done during my babies' morning sleeps, but I only got it cut out and worked out and ended up sewing it up and snapping it tonight. And I had a little less sewing time tonight then I planned because I got talking with my neighbour (who will probably read this, so perhaps I should say that I got talking with my lovely neighbour!).



The sewing is very crooked around the wings, but it will work as a tester to see if its the right size for my toddler. If it is, then I can line up a heap of them to make all at the same time.


1 comment:

  1. hehe I am lovely aren't I LOL
    Did the nappy fit OK was that what she was wearing today?

    ReplyDelete